Market Update Dec 2018: Yield Curve Inversion comparison
- Summary of the last 5 recession periods
- 2 year vs 10 year yield curve inversion
- How early of a signal is this indicator
- Overlay for 2’s and 10’s indicator with the S&P 500
- and how much longer we still have till we reach our next major market downturn
- We’re likely still at least 12 – 18 months away from a Recession
- The swings we’re seeing in the market right now will likely correct and create growth in the short term.
I know this market environment isn’t much fun to experience but all signs point towards sticking to our guns and enjoying the recovery over the next few months.
If you found this video or information helpful, please be sure to give us a “Thumbs Up” on Facebook.