This is our first attempt at doing a video market update – please be patient with us as we get better at this. That being said, please feel free to email me your feedback ([email protected]). What would you like to see more of? How long would you like to see these videos? etc…?
I know it’s a bit lengthy and I cover a lot of details, but I think you’ll appreciate the perspective.
Market Update November 2018: What’s Next?
- How long will this market downtrend last?
- Are we at risk of entering another recession?
- S&P 500 Market Update for October
- 3rd Quarter Earnings Report
- 85% of companies have either beat or met Earnings Expectations so far
- Headwinds and tailwinds to our future recovery in the stock market
- Political Update and market expectations based on outcomes
- GDP Beat Estimates – Good news
- My Favorite Pre-Recession Indicator
- Bond Yields and why that matters
- Historical Comparison for today’s market vs. 2010 and 2011 events.
If you found this video or information helpful, please be sure to give us a “Thumbs Up” on Facebook.